Forum Home Forum Home > Public - Catagories > Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Incense Cones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Thomas View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incense Cones
    Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 7:47pm
Hi Guys, would any of you know where I can purchase incense cones. I have contaced agung but they only have sticks.:)
Forster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Forster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 11:44am
Hi
I get my incense through Elanora Australia at Woolgoolga phone (02) 6654 9966 or online ordering www.elanora.biz, they have the best variety of incense sticks and cones.
Regards
Cheryl
Shocker
Thomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 8:02pm
Thankyou very much. I will let you know how I go. :)
albertdeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote albertdeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 8:17pm
Wonder post. I've never used cones, sticks only, but sometimes the same problem with some of the big stick (usually branded cranberry. I love cranberries.) Did I do if I just burn a little longer and keep it on a candle flame to about thirty seconds, I think it will be part of the wood burning to the point where it is warm enough to sustain combustion when the flame.
 Post Reply Post Reply