Forum Home Forum Home > Public - Catagories > Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lighter Leash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
NorthRocky View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NorthRocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lighter Leash
    Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 1:54pm

Who Is the supplier for the original lighter leash

Cairns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cairns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 4:31pm

Hi,

Try Lowe Distributions 4 Ames Street, Bundaberg East QLD 4670, Ph: 07 41543684 .

Regards

Smoking Joe

Post Options Post Options   Quote NorthRocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 5:02pm
thankyou
Lighter Leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lighter Leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 7:50am
Lighter Leash is a new product I have brought into Australia and it is selling extremely well.  It holds a BIC or similar size lighter.  They are very popular with my Free Choice customers in Queensland.  It is a word of mouth product bringing new customers to your stores.  For further information and pricing please contact me by email or phone.
Lowe.Distributions@bigpond.com or (07) 4154 3684 or 0438 442 142.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you. 
Heather Lowe
Lowe Distributions
(07) 4154 3684
0438 442 142
All Lighters Should be on a Leash

Post Options Post Options   Quote NorthRocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2008 at 2:02pm
It is selling very well guys worth you all looking intoThumbs%20Up
DeceptionBay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DeceptionBay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2008 at 9:19am

Hey guys.

Just letting you know with our store we are very happy with the Lighter Leash. The sale of the product has exceeded our expectations. The Lighter Leash sells itself, no up sell required just stick them on the counter and word of mouth does the rest. Not only that, we've noticed it has a follow on affect of increasing lighter sales.

Heather is also a pleasure to deal with. She offers a friendly, fast, reliable service that is prompt with both inquiries and dispatch.

Cheers Thumbs%20Up

Mark
albertdeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote albertdeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 8:12pm
I use green and never lose my Bic lighters. They get used until they die and throw it away. If someone was going to have my lighter, which get their ass kicked and never in my house. Trust is important in my house and if I can trust you not to take my lighter I can not trust you at all and have nothing to do with you. Taking my lighter is flurting disaster and can hurt you.
Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote NorthRocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 11:42am
you need to see some one albertdeny
 Post Reply Post Reply