Forum Home Forum Home > Public - Catagories > Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I am a wholesaler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Lisa @ DCMA View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lisa @ DCMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am a wholesaler
    Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 3:50pm
Hi Guys my name is Lisa and im from DCMA Collection.
We are a wholesaler who supply throughout Australia & Nz and have been around for 10 years. I am the Queensland Representative, the products we carry go really well in Tobacconist some of you already being our customers. We do also supply to Discount stores and Newsagencys and Music shops and much more because we have a large range of products.
The products that have been most successful in Tobacconist are our Cigerette tins, stash tins, bumper stickers, magnets, body jewellery & giftware.
If you are interested in having a chat to me about our products or having a look
contact me on:  Ph 0417 188 144
                         Email lisa@dcma.com.au
Lisa Hunter DCMA QLD
ianspencer View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ianspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 7:25pm
A friend of mine also deals in the supply of cigarettes and he is in this profession from last 3.5 years. As such I am not authorize to give his contact details to you, I would rather forward your contact details to him. If he would likely be interested, he would get back to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply