Forum Home Forum Home > Public - Catagories > Suppliers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Golden virginia ryo tobacco ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Darryl View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Golden virginia ryo tobacco ?
    Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 4:47pm

Hi to all , im Darryl , i recently brought the goulburn market place franchise .

was wondering who the supplier is for "Golden Virginia ryo tobacco" there was only 3 pouchs in the store when i took over , one old guy is buying it , tho none of the staff can tell me who supplies it ? Confused
DH
Simon View Drop Down

Head Office

Post Options Post Options   Quote Simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2008 at 12:33pm
Hi Darryl

The suplier of Golden Virginia is Imperial Tobacco (ITA). In future should you have any questions in relation to the supply of product that you can not get an answer on, please contact FREECHOICE Stores Head Office, they will be able to assist you in those areas.
garrymodes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote garrymodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 10:01pm
I smoke. I like to smoke. I know that should not be so for all you fans out there to smoke, do not let me replace the ill-treatment, because what you say, I have heard before. People told me to quit for 25 years, but until I decide to do, I remain a smoker. I would like to burn. So it should be. 
 Post Reply Post Reply