Obama cigars (pic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Stelco Lighters View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Stelco Lighters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obama cigars (pic)
    Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 11:32am
A box containing Obama cigars is displayed at the Segovia cigar factory in Nicaragua's northern province of Esteli February 4, 2009. While U.S. President Barack Obama tries to kick an old smoking habit, a Nicaraguan company has produced the latest in a flood of merchandise trying to cash in on his popularity -- "Obama" cigars. Granada Cigars, a small outfit based in Nicaragua's tobacco-growing north, is using local and Cuban leaves to hand-roll cigars wrapped with a band that says "Obama 44," to commemorate the 44th U.S. President. : http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//090205/ids_photos_wl/r2769066601.jpg/
lymecaroline View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lymecaroline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 8:19pm
Its a very nice post.I like very much.I heard Obama trying to get rid of cigars and cigarillos flavour that had U.S. Cigars.Though people.It Kahlua,now abandoned, My cigar shop among them in abundance.If you wish,I could probably find if you buy me some cigars that well.I think that the greatest of evils.
 Post Reply Post Reply